I am a fine art wedding and portrait photographer.
I love shooting in natural light, shooting all the little details. My favorite part of the day is the congratulations,
when all your friends and family smother you with hugs and kisses.
My style of photography is light, airy, love filled imagery and I take a candid approach to photographing your wedding day. I have found that by guiding you through your session with tips and tweaks to compliment your natural personality we can create genuine images that truly show who you are as a couple and let your individuality shine through.
Throughout the day I shoot to document what is really happening and I will capture what I see in the most discreet way possible. I strive to make you feel comfortable and enjoy every moment of your day and to create a set of images that are a true reflection of your love.
I shoot weddings because I love the flow of the day, I love that the day is packed full of emotion and joy. I love that I get to people watch and document the day as it happens. I love connections, whether it be father and daughter, mother and son or soul mates. I really enjoy seeing these moments of love and connection, it warms my heart and I totally adore capturing them for you.
1 . I love this quote!
“Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.”
2. I met my husband on tinder (yes lol) and we made our celebrant say it was love at first swipe in our ceremony ha ha! Thanks Clarah!
3. I love vintage and antique home wares, you know that show 'fixer upper', I want one of those houses! #drool I love to do up old furniture!
4. My perfect weekend getaway would have to be sitting by the fire camping with my husband <3
5. We live in one of the most beautiful places, Tamborine Mountain, we used to come camping here almost every weekend and fell in love now we call it home yay!
6. I am a wife and mum to 3 cheeky and gorgeous kiddlets Elliot, Amelia and my step daughter Paige.