I am a fine art wedding and portrait photographer.
I love shooting in natural light and shooting all the little details. My favorite part of a wedding day is the congratulations, when all your friends and family smother you with hugs and kisses.
My style of photography is light, airy, love-filled imagery. I take a candid approach to photographing your wedding day. I have found that by keeping your session casual and fun, we can create genuine images that truly show who you are as a couple.
Throughout the day I shoot to document what is really happening and I will capture what I see in the most discreet way possible. I strive to make you feel comfortable and enjoy every moment of your day, and to create a set of images that are a true reflection of your love.
Candid moments are the key to visual storytelling and are usually the images that spark the same emotion while viewing them, as you experienced on the day. I feature full weddings on the blog where you can see all these moments and the story that goes with them. Head on over to the blog and browse through for inspiration for your big day.
“THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTAL MEETINGS BETWEEN SOULS.”
– SHEILA BURKE
1. I used to collect Garfield's. My grandparents gave me my first one when I was two years old. I had about 150 of them.
2. I love vintage and antique homewares, you know that show 'fixer upper' ? I want one of those houses! I love to do up old furniture!
3. My perfect weekend getaway would have to be sitting by the fire camping with my husband.
4. We live in one of the most beautiful places, Tamborine Mountain. We used to come camping here almost every weekend and fell in love, now we call it home, yay!
5. I am a wife and mum to 3 cheeky and gorgeous kidlets, Elliot, Amelia and my step daughter, Paige.